Deadline date for bookings is 1pm Monday 25th February 2019
Chippenham Conservative Association Annual Dinner
Friday March 1st 2019
Cumberwell Park Golf Club, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire. BA15 2PQ
7pm for 7.30pm. Canapes and prosecco on arrival.
Dress code: Black Tie or lounge suits
Amber served in David Cameron’s Cabinet as Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change from 2015 to 2016 and then was appointed as Home Secretary in July 2016 by Theresa May, a position she held until her resignation in April 2018. Amber went back into the Cabinet in November 2018 as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions - putting her in charge of the continuing roll-out of Universal Credit.
The Annual Dinner is the Association’s major fundraiser for the year.
Full Party members £40.00 (any Association)
Young Conservatives £26.00
- Grilled sea bass served with pea puree, gratin potatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Roast loin of pork with mashed potatoes, apple sauce, crackling and seasonal vegetables.
- Parsnip, chestnut and leek filo parcel with a mushroom cream sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- White chocolate bread and butter pudding served with custard.
- Homemade raspberry cheesecake served in a jar.
- Selection of local cheeses.
Tea, coffee and homemade chocolates
Call 01722 333141 or email email@example.com
|CCA Annual Dinner 01.03.19 with The Rt Hon Amber Rudd MP.pdf||494.04 KB|