A by-election has been called for Royal Wootton Bassett Town Council's South Ward because the elected Lib Dem did not sign her returns of election expenses.
Heather, former Town Councillor and Deputy Mayor of the town pledges to local residents to:
- Keep improving or well-loved play areas
- Fight for those much-needed school places and GPs
- Create a community hub to protect the future of our library and provide a central meeting place for our town
- Preserve and enhance our High Street as a focal point for the town
- Ensure best value for money as she did when serving as the Deputy Mayor.
Polling Day is Thursday, 24 August with polling station (situated at the Memorial Hall) opening at 7am and closing at 10pm.